Leidos's Military & Veterans Health Solutions Group is seeking a Technical Project Manager on the DHMSM contract in Vienna, VA. The DHMSM program provides modernization of Electronic Health Record (EHR) capabilities for the Department of Defense. The Leidos Partnership for Defense Health (LPDH) is seeking candidates for the engineering team to support a number of positions to define, implement, deploy and sustain new capabilities for the MHS GENESIS DoD EHR system.
Provide leadership and oversight to design, development, integration and sustainment (break/fix) efforts for systems and associated interfaces in pre- and post-deployment phases, including for RevX capabilities. Oversight of technical activities to stabilize system operation and ensure suitable system performance may also be required.
General activities may also include providing oversight and management of, and management of resources for:
- Analysis and study of complex system requirements
- Design of software tools and subsystems to support software reuse and domain analyses
- Software development and support using formal specifications, data flow diagrams, and other accepted design techniques
- Estimation of software development costs and schedule
- Review existing programs and assist in making refinements, reducing operating time, and improving current techniques
- Software configuration management.
US Citizenship required. Must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust government security clearance
BS Degree & 6 years' experience
- Demonstrated project management skills, including resource, schedule, and problem management
- PMI PMP certification
- Understanding of, and demonstrated ability to manage the following:
- EHR system interface configuration/implementation and operation
- Troubleshooting of deployed IT systems, including databases
- Requirements interpretation and decomposition
- Software development methodologies, including testing
- Software coding techniques
- Cybersecurity implementations.
- Medical Revenue Cycle systems (Cerner Patient Accounting or other comparable products)