The Defense Group, Airborne Solutions Operation, High Resolution ISR Systems Division has an opening for a Logistics Manager in our Alexandria, Virginia office. The Division Portfolio that will be supported ranges from US Army Programs of Record, Army Quick Reaction Capability programs for Geospatial Intelligence Collection, Processing, and Dissemination, to a fully operational FAA Part 145 Repair Station and Aviation Maintenance support for a broad range of customers.
The selected candidate will oversee the Division logistics team supporting numerous contracts ranging from very simple with minimal logistic support to complex contracts with full logistics teams. The Logistics Manager will be required to develop and implement policies and procedures that will standardize logistics support across the Division to ensure efficient support to all divisional programs. Policies and procedures will address requirements from Leidos Policy, Army, DCMA, FAA and others. The Logistics manager will be responsible for the oversight of all Logistics support personnel in the division ranging from team leads to entry level logistics clerks, the oversight of numerous inventory control systems ranging from standard inventory management systems to aviation specific inventory and parts ordering management, and the oversight of all Division purchasing, shipping/receiving, transportation, property accountability and inventory management activities.
- Plan, Coordinate, and Execute Division-wide activities related to inventory, management, and movement of contract as well as Leidos Property
- Administering a control program for accountable property that is compliant with corporate, government and contract requirements
- Assignment and oversight of logistic staff for various division programs
- Prepare relevant logistics plans for proposal activities
- Bachelor's degree and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience
- Familiarity with Federal Acquisition Regulation and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement government property requirements
- Must have prior experience managing government property under a Federal contract
- Ability to interpret and apply regulatory requirements
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be capable of lifting 37 pounds
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a license to operate a 6,000 lb. forklift
- Must have and maintain a SECRET clearance
- Experience with Aviation Program Support and standard FAA operating procedures
- Experience with enterprise level inventory management systems
- Prior experience using Sharepoint.
- Prior experience deploying and managing equipment in off-site and OCONUS locations
- Prior experience with Inventory Pro software
- Prior experience with software material management software