The Defense Group of Leidos has an opening for a Military Intelligence Systems Architect/Logistician at Ft. Belvoir, VA. This is a key position supporting the G37 TREX contract.
INSCOM, an Army Direct Reporting Unit (DRU), executes mission command of operational intelligence forces; conducts worldwide multi-discipline and all-source intelligence operations; delivers advanced skills training, linguist support, specialized quick reaction capabilities, and intelligence-related logistics, contracting, and communications in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the National Intelligence Community.
Our ideal candidate will be required to interact with Sr. Government representatives on a frequent and continual basis. The individual will be reporting directly to the COR as well as the Foundry Director. They will be required to use complex judgement to prioritize the implementation and delivery of technical upgrades and replacement projects with multiple stages at multiple sites. In addition, he/she will be creating executive level reports independently, exercising a great deal of judgement.
- Provide equipment and Foundry site operational status. Track and report all Foundry-managed equipment, software requirements and upgrades, track and resolve issues that detract from the quality of training provided.
- Support course set-up, configuration, operation, teardown, and planning of hardware, software and data. To include ancillary information technology support; integration of IC militarized equipment, database support and engineering support.
- Participate in engineering reviews to develop baseline training platform requirements. Track training site purchases and expenditures; maintain hand receipts, track lifecycle requirements and maintenance issues.
- Monitor programmed lifecycle requirements, develop purchase requirements and costs, attend meetings with contract equipment maintainers, and assist with packaging and shipping of equipment.
- Provide business executive support in linking Program Objective Memorandum (POM) and Budget Planning with Budget Execution and Control. Support the development, coordination and governance management of Request for Change (RFC's) and Engineering Change Proposal (ECPs) requirements documents.
- Active DoD TS/SCI Security Clearance
- Bachelor's degree and at least 8+ years of Army military intelligence experience or Master's degree and at least 4 years of Army military intelligence experience
- Program Management Professional (PMP) Certification;
- DAWIA Level III certification in Program Management or equivalent
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and MI Systems Architecture