The Defense Group at Leidos currently is looking to fill a positions for Non-commissioned Officers Academy (NCOA) Senior Trainers to work supporting the Army Intelligence Center of Excellence NCOA on Fort Huachuca, AZ. The NCOA requires experienced Trainers in each of the following target MOSs; 35G, 35N, 35S, 35Q, 35F, and 35T. This opportunity will support the Huachuca Training and Support Contract. In this mission we will provide Training, Training, Development and Training Support Intelligence Center of Excellence as they train and education the Intel force for the Army.
Must provide performance-oriented training using the TRADOC-approved Program of Instruction (POI). The full spectrum of training includes, but is not limited to: classroom (platform and small group) training; hands-on/practical exercise training; role playing; simulation/virtual training; and field exercise training. Training may be for resident and non-resident training courses and in support of mobile training. Shall also participate as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in developing revisions of the POIs, Lesson Plans and Training Support Packages (TSPs) to remedy any deficiencies or shortcomings identified during the preparation for and conduct of instruction. Conduct of instruction shall also be in support of specialized training requirements or the training of new systems.
- Bachelor's degree
- Served as a senior level NCO or Warrant Officer Equivalent in one of the target MOSs as applicable, or in an equivalent specialty in another branch of service or other U.S. government agency conducting tactical or strategic operations in support of authorized Intelligence Activities as defined by AR 381-10 within the last ten years..
- Experience applicable to training knowledge, skills, and abilities associated with senior grade positions in each target MOS.(Senior NCO is described as Sergeant First Class (SFC) or higher).
- Must have 6 years' experience in one of the target MOSs as applicable, or in an equivalent specialty in another branch of service or other U.S. government agency conducting tactical or strategic operations in support of authorized Intelligence Activities as defined by AR 381-10 within the last ten years.
- Experience as instructor at USAICOE
- Combat experience post 9/11