Leidos Enterprise Business Operations (EBO) currently has an opening for a PCard Operations Analyst. The PCard Operations Analyst analyzes and reports bi-monthly P-Card transaction data. The PCard Operations Analyst serves as the point of contact for the cardholders to assist with account problems, P-Card cost allocation and reconciliation packages when required.
• Ensure alignment of the Pcard program with Leidos' business strategy by collaborating effectively with multiple stakeholders and key business partners to prioritize and execute servicing strategies.
• Oversee Pcard operations including internally and externally working with a third party vendor.
• Oversee and perform Pcard administration and auditing functions including vendor relationships, internal controls and implementation of process and policy improvements and/or system upgrades or replacements. Performs ongoing program due diligence and financial analysis as deemed necessary to evaluate ongoing program performance.
• Identify areas for Pcard use as it relates to catalog buying
• Oversee policy updates and recommend changes/efficiencies to management including metrics, service levels and compliance requirements staying abreast of changes to FAR/DFAR requirements.
• Identify and implement process improvements for areas of responsibility to streamline operations and maintain adequate controls across organizations.
• Function as a business lead on departmental or organization wide projects.
• Compiles metrics every 2 weeks for each cycle
• Compiles metrics monthly for transaction details
• Creates PowerPoint charts monthly for metrics
• Ensures quarterly SOX audit samples are sent to management for audit
• Ensures rebate report information is disseminated
• Updates Prism page for Pcard holder information and policy information
• Manage and organize required training
• Promote and maintain a positive work atmosphere by communicating in a manner consistent with professional standards to work effectively with members, co-workers, management and suppliers
• Ensure adherence to company policies and procedures.
• Perform additional duties as required.
• Minimum BA degree and less than 2 years of office/business related experience required. Relevant experience in lieu of a degree will be considered.
• Excellent problem-solving, organizational, analytical, verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong decision making and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects/duties.
• Results driven, service oriented, self-motivated and able to work independently.
• Trustworthy with the ability to maintain highest level of integrity and trust.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint.