The Defense Group of Leidos has a career opening for a Remedy Developer at MacDill AFB, FL.
Supports the Joint Communications Support Element (JCSE), providing Network Asset Management to include trouble ticketing and workflow automation support to all tiers of the BMC Remedy system architecture.
• Manage structure and content of BMC Remedy System. Analyze and report on BMC Remedy System usage and activity.
• Review events and messages reported in Event Viewer and Performance Monitor. Review, clean-up, manage and configure BMC Remedy System accounts and sites. Analyze BMC Remedy System content and storage. Monitor and report on BMC Remedy System trends to include site usage and growth, disk space usage and growth. Set up alerts and enforce usage policies. Write documentation in regards to administration, maintenance, structure, and user permissions for BMC Remedy System. Manage user permissions for BMC Remedy System.
• Have familiarity with RMF, write parts of POA&M, and continually update SSP.
• Program or script in Java, C, HTML, CSS, PowerShell, and Bash within and outside of the BMC Remedy System.
• Create, manage, administrate SQL database as required. Create, manage, update, and troubleshoot programs that query and push data to a SQL database, XML file, and/or a data warehouse including Microsoft CRM. Backup and restore BMC Remedy System in high availability operations if required.
• Perform vulnerability and risk analyses of computer systems and applications during all phases of the system development life cycle.
• Provide technical support to the IA Cell to develop and maintain JCSE IA processes and procedures regarding JCSE's computer network defense in-depth protection for the JCSE enterprise. Implement and integrate IA defense postures to JCSE's communications systems and architectures when coordinated or immediately upon being directed to secure reported cyber threats from the appropriate level of authority.
• Deploy custom developed and third-party BMC Remedy applications.
• Bachelor's degree and 8+ years of relevant experience; additional years of applicable experience may be accepted in lieu of a degree.
• DoD 8570, IAT Level II (SEC+ or equivalent) Certification.
• BMC Accredited Administrator: BMC Remedy AR System
• Must have active Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility.
• BMC Accredited Administrator: BMC Remedy IT Service Management.