The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a full-time Senior Computer Network Architect to work in our Fairfax County, VA offices.
This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the Army ITEMSS contract mission. In this project, we will:
- Maintain current Army force management information technology systems (e.g. RCAS, FMS, and DRRS-A) with goal of sunsetting in the next three years
- Architect the future integrated solution
- Using Agile techniques, build a modernized on-premise Cloud-enabled set of secure containerized solutions meeting mission requirements
- Migrate legacy systems to the new solution
- Transition Army force management workforce to these new applications.
This project is expected to operate at least seven years with a ceiling of $980M.
- Design and implement computer and information networks, such as local area networks (LAN), wide area networks (WAN), intranets, extranets, and other data communications networks.
- Perform network modeling, analysis, and planning.
- May also design network and computer security measures.
- May research and recommend network and data communications hardware and software.
- BS degree and 12 - 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 - 13 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
- Must possess an active DOD Secret level security clearance.