Leidos has an opening for a Deputy Program Manager to support one of their programs in St. Louis, MO. An ACTIVE TS/SCI with Polygraph level security clearance is REQUIRED to be considered.
The Deputy Program Manager will be responsible for working alongside the Program Manager to direct and tactically execute the day to day operations of a growing program. The primary responsibilities of the Deputy Program Manager will be the following:
- Focused and synchronized efforts to manage and ensure program wide staffing is meeting program needs, and continue to manage staffing fluctuations while ensuring profitability on firm fixed price task orders.
- Ownership and tactical execution of the program financial planning (Weekly and Monthly). Coordinate and ensure plan is updated weekly to adhere for change in technical direction from the customer as well as staffing changes.
- Support corporate Leidos processes for monthly reporting (Fusion updates for MR and IPR).
- Lead and provide technical leadership for various program efforts as deemed necessary by customer priorities.
- Overall, provide support to program manager, and support ad-hoc projects and proposal efforts as necessary.
- Direct subordinate managers and teams; maintain a professional, performance-oriented organization; demonstrate highly ethical performance and behavior that is conducive to professional growth, employee engagement, and continuous staff development.
- Organize/lead metrics gathering program wide and define and implement a monthly metrics collection and reporting plan.
- Bachelor's degree and 7+ years of program management experience, including 5+ years of successful supervisory or leadership experience in a technical and telecommunications/ISP environment. 2+ years of government IC experience
- Active, current Top Secret/SCI clearance with polygraph, and the ability and willingness to maintain this clearance while holding this position
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage diverse workforce at multiple locations
- Strong track record of organizational leadership and business management, including strong analytical, presentation, and problem-solving skills
- Possess outstanding verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to gain internal support and consensus; ability to operate independently using solid judgment and without extensive supervision or feedback
- Well-developed reasoning and problem-solving skills, including a demonstrated ability to manage risk
- Ability to establish an effective working relationship with customers, technical staff, managers and peers; ability to motivate employees and ensure engagement
- Ability to partner with support personnel to include project control, finance, contracts, subcontracts, HR, recruiting, and business development personnel
- PMP Certification
- Experience managing a software development organization
- Experience with national security organizations is highly desired
- ITIL v3 Certification
"External Referral Eligible"