Leidos is seeking a dynamic Program Manager to lead program activities for the AIMES software suite. This individual has overall responsibility for leading the AIMES team in support of product development, delivery and sustainment for customers in the geospatial and intelligence surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR) domains. The AIMES software product line provides full motion video customer-focused solutions for DoD, IC, and international customers.
- Providing overall program management to include directing operations of projects and teams, establishing priorities, developing standards, setting deadlines, and, if needed, taking corrective action;
- Developing and maintaining customer relationships to ensure that Leidos continues to be the "go to" provider for our customers;
- Managing and developing program personnel to meet program requirements and support continuing career development;
- Overseeing execution of program financial, contractual, and sub contractual requirements
- Identifying and supporting capture of new and follow-on business within program capabilities
- Working with end customers and Leidos recruiters to ensure staffing requirements are filled in a timely manner;
- Communicating program status as necessary to management and customers;
- Remaining conscious of facility security practices and policies to ensure personnel and program compliance;
- Establishing, implementing, and improving processes and procedures enabling the program to efficiently execute and readily adapt to change;
-Staying abreast of advances in technology and recommending updates as appropriate.
- Technical or business-focused Bachelor's Degree with related industry experience in Computer Science, software engineering, systems engineering, or network engineering.
- 12-15 years overall technical experience/8-10 years in software development.
- Minimum 8-10 years experiencing leading diverse and geographically distributed teams and supporting program staffing activities
- Demonstrable experience implementing features across the software development team and development environment. (Agile methodology)
- Experience with programmatic financials
- Knowledge of FMV products and processes
- Experience with business process/workflow design and development.
- Experience with software development tools such as: JIRA Agile, Stash, GIT, Confluence, Eclipse
- Familiarity with development, marketing, sales and sustainment of software products to include licensing
- Experience developing technology plans/roadmaps
- Experience with software testing.
- International marketing experience
- Experience implementing solutions for traditional, hosted-ISP, virtualized environments, and for use in cloud environments.
- Master's degree.