The Logistics & Mission Support (L&MS) Organization at Leidos is currently seeking an Area Manager for the ASP/SA program in Qatar.
The Area Manager will report directly to the Operations Manager and will be responsible for the supervision of Ammunition Supply Point (ASP) operations, including storage, inventory, shipment, receipt, issue, turn-in, and maintenance. This role will ensure efficient and effective use of Standard Army Ammunition System-Modernization (SAAS-MOD) computer system to maintain accountability of munitions, munitions residue and packaging material.
- Develop and update the ASP Storage Plan and provide input for specific operational SOPs. Perform appropriate key control and crime prevention procedures to reduce/eliminate potential for theft or loss of A&E. Maintain reference media as required.
- Report any significant or serious incidents to the Operations Manager immediately.
- Collect data and provide reports as required by senior management personnel or the Government.
- Interfaces daily with the onsite Contracting Officer Representative (COR), Quality Assurance Specialist Ammunition Surveillance (QASAS) inspectors.
- When required, take appropriate actions in response to COR / QASAS findings.
- Ensure all activities are performed in accordance with the Performance Work Statement (PWS), all applicable laws (US and Qatar), regulations, standards and codes imposed by the U.S. Government.
- High School Diploma or equivalent and at least eight (8) years of supervisory experience in logistics operations.
- Must have supervised a minimum of 10 personnel.
- Minimum of six years of experience in ammunition operations.
- Within the past five (5) years, must have worked at an ASP for a minimum of one year.
- Must be fluent in speaking and writing the English Language.
- Must be able to pass a background National Agency Check prior to employment and ultimately obtain and maintain a SECRET security clearance.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Qatar Immigration Requirements for obtaining a Qatar work visa include but are not limited to obtaining and providing an authenticated police background check verifying NO prior criminal history.