Leidos has a career opportunity for a Full Spectrum Intelligence Analyst Position at Offutt AFB, NE. Candidates must possess a current TS/SCI security clearance in order to be considered. The ideal candidate will have formal training and hands-on experience in multiple intelligence disciplines; be completely familiar with Air Force organizational structure; DOD structure; and the role of national agencies within the IC. Provide and enable integrated Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) capabilities through multi-source intelligence analysis while engaging in complex technical research, analysis, interpretation, and assessment of information in support of current and emerging capabilities acquisition.
- Use mastery of multiple intelligence operations disciplines to coordinate, monitor, and evaluate research and analysis of multi-source information to satisfy a broad range of customer requirements.
- Interpret and make analytical judgments on intelligence products, applications, capabilities, and resources in support of innovative solutions.
- Provide detailed analysis of customers' requirements to identify intelligence gaps.
- Advise senior functional authorities on matters involving analysis, production and strategy.
- Maintain liaison activities and staff coordination with mission partners and customers.
- Use a variety of intelligence production requirements tasking methods and provide recommendations on production schedules to meet customer demands.
- Track customer satisfaction and feedback on value of products.
- 6+ years of analysis experience in a technical field
- Expertise of wide range of intelligence research and collection methods, techniques, and practices.
- Expertise of the national IC, Joint, DoD structure, organizations, and mission/functions, inter-relationships and operations.
- Skill in conducting unbiased, difficult research, identify appropriate available systems/data sources, and produce collections requirements assessments that answer specific tasks to link and leverage agency capabilities and to develop new methods, approaches, or procedures.
- Knowledge of the acquisition life-cycle and the role of intelligence in the development of weapon systems, new operational concepts, and innovative techniques, and the intelligence infrastructure needed to provide them.
- Ability to quickly assimilate disparate data, render knowledgeable and accurate assessments of the implication of such data, and make decisions, estimates, and recommendations , based on mature judgment and experience under conditions of urgency and competing resources to present and/or defend a position effectively.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others, both orally and in writing, in working out solutions to problems or questions related to the work.
- Top Secret Clearance with ability to be granted SCI access immediately upon starting
- Bachelors of Science in a quantitative scientific background, or a Master's Degree in Computer Programming/Information Technology/ Telecommunications/Computer Science/Engineering or a similarly related field