Leidos is seeking a proven DevSecOps Technical Lead with strong systems, software, and Agile DevSecOps experience to lead a complex program to provide DevSecOps services for a critical customer.
The successful DevSecOps Technical Lead shall:
• Organize and oversee all technical activities necessary to perform the program to meet customer requirements.
• Plan and implement actions by the Agile teams to meet quality requirements for program deliverables.
• Direct Agile team personnel, manage to cost and schedule, ensure contract compliance, and serve as a customer technical interface.
• Adjust resource estimation, tracking progress and planning/re-planning based on realities of the team velocity and potential changes in product owner priorities.
• Use resource estimates based on point-based systems and track progress via Agile metrics.
• Established leadership, management and interpersonal communication skills necessary to inspire, lead, direct and manage Agile teams in support of a diverse set of government customers.
• Shall have a minimum of ten (10) years of experience in the IT field focusing on development projects, DevSecOps and technical architecture specifically.
• Shall possess strong architecture & design experience.
• Extensive expertise in Agile and DevSecOps approaches, and experience using many of the tools common to a Development/Test Tool Suite.
• Experience managing Agile teams within the Department of Homeland Security
• Certified Scrum Master (CSM), PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), or SAFe Agilist (SA) certification
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires a BA/BS or equivalent experience and 12+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10+ years or prior relevant experience. Generally has 7+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.