Leidos is currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer to support Cloud Sustainment in Laurel, Maryland. This position requires and active TS/SCI Polygraph security clearance.
The candidate will be working on the Nebulas Cloud Sustainment TTO as a software developer. The candidate will be involved in all parts of the software development process including design, development, deployment, testing and user support. The candidate will support the sustainment of the Nebulas GOTS/COTS software baseline components (Accumulo, DataWave, Zookeeper and Nebulas custom code). The candidate will be part of a team that currently provides development, integration, and deployment support.
Bachelor's Degree and 12 years of experience, additional year of experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- At least 12+ years of general experience in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline
- At least 5 years of experience in software-intensive projects and programs for government or industry customers.
- At least 5 years of the experience must have been as a software engineer supporting software architecture development, requirement analysis, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and integration (with both new and existing systems).
Experience with Java, Accumulo, XML, Web Services, Cloud, Parsing
• Must satisfy the minimum requirements of the OCEANSURF SWE3 labor category
• Experience with Java and shell scripting
• Experience with Jenkins
Experience with Accumulo, DataWave and Zookeeper
• Experience in connecting to and developing web services technologies (i.e. REST, SOAP)
• Experience parsing data in various data formats
• Experience with Web Application Servers (Tomcat, JBOSS)
• Understanding of Cloud Technologies to include Hadoop, MapReduce, PIG
• Experience with Niagara Files (NiFi)
• Experience with MapReduce
• Experience interacting with Apache Proxy Server
• Experience with performance analysis and tuning
• Experience with Nagios