The National Solutions Operation at Leidos currently has an All-Source MIDB Production Analyst in Fredrick, MD. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience and provide support to the Department of Defense's National Center for Medical Intelligence (NCMI) mission to establish and maintain strategic medical intelligence superiority.
- Successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Production of mission areas for the Modernized Integrated Database (MIDB)
- Coordination of graphics production with NGA.
- Maintaining strategic medical intelligence superiority on Bio-safety Level 3 & 4 Laboratory infrastructure
- Conducting classified and un-classified on-site based infrastructure research
- Performing health infrastructure discovery as well as creating and updating facility records
- Performing acquisition, management, data entry, quality control, visualization, and production of geospatial intelligence analysis
- Ensuring NCMI's mission goals and objectives are being met and identify areas for improvement
- This analyst will have an understanding of intelligence operations and the other major intelligence disciplines and how they support the intelligence production cycle. They are able to work with minimal direction in a demanding, highly dynamic environment.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires a BA degree and 5 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 - 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Experience assessing biosafety level 3 and 4 (BSL 3, 4)
- Experience reviewing imagery to identify and characterize facilities
- Demonstrated experience using Geospatial tools and datasets, such as Remote View, and other commercial tools like Google Earth.
- Experience with the Modernized Integrated Database (MIDB) to include creating/maintaining MIDB records.
- Demonstrated experience making assessments of biosafety and biosecurity of high containment laboratory facilities and installations.
- Exceptional communication skills with emphasis on effectively communicating detailed analysis and recommendations to personnel.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Shall have experience and be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite - Excel, Word, PowerPoint. Experience with software applications such as Microsoft Access, Excel, Power Point, and Word.
- BA/BS preferred in Intelligence, biology, or sciences
- Experience working with DIA