The Electrical Engineer will support C4ISR prototyping efforts to design and fabricate communications components to be used in complex systems such as military shelters, aircraft, and ground vehicles. The candidate will set up and conduct cable test activities, and interface with the project team, to include CAD designers and technicians, throughout the design process.
• Performs fundamental engineering duties in preliminary designs, to include performing tests, taking measurements and performing systems analyses and/or simulations.
• Applies standard engineering practices and techniques in engineering assignments and prepares data and documentation.
• Researches, designs, develops, modifies evaluates and tests a variety of electronic equipment and systems.
• Provides guidance on material purchasing to support fabrication and systems integration efforts
• Assists CAD designers in the development of electrical designs of products
• Instructs electronics technicians as required.
BASIC REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• BS in Electrical Engineering or related scientific/technical discipline with 5-10 years' experience
• Experience related to design, development and production of military C4ISR equipment
• Must possess the technical background and skills to perform in all phases of hardware electrical circuit design, development and documentation
• Must possess the technical expertise to read and interpret technical drawings and schematics
• U.S. Citizen/Active Secret Clearance