Leidos has an opening for an energetic, motivated, self-starter for a Program Analyst position with wide ranging duties and responsibilities. This position supports the High Fidelity Simulation business area develops state of the art training and tactical decision aids systems.
- Verify generated content during the curriculum development and ensure content navigation through the software curriculum
- Assist in the editing of technical documentation generated to support delivery of High Fidelity Simulation software systems
- Participate in facilities planning activities, organize office moves, equipment transfers, and facilities upgrades
- Assist with goods receipt and maintenance of the purchasing and inventory databases
- Update goods receipt dates when vendors miss their delivery dates
- Re-route bills and invoices that fall out of the normal processing channels
- Use collaboration sites to communication information to the organization
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 8 years of experience or Master's degree and a minimum of 6 years of experience in document and brief preparation, budget analysis, time keeping, database entry, word processing, or spreadsheet usage in support of project management.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance
Required Experience and Skills:
- Demonstrate an ability to learn and apply new skills.
- Must demonstrate a general commitment to excellence, a dedication to producing quality work results
- Wiliness to edit training content on software systems
- Be knowledgeable of the MS Office Suite with demonstrated proficiencies in Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Be a flexible, positive and energetic team player, and be able to work in a fast paced environment and adapt to changes tasking,
- Be able to work independently and successfully in a team environment, supporting a staff of 80+ personnel
- Be courteous and professional when interacting with colleagues and customers
- Be able to multi-task, change gears quickly, and immediate execute emergency requests
- Be able to communicate clearly (both orally and in writing)
- Demonstrate a solid ability to identify and solve problems, plan and prioritize personal tasking, and effectively communicate verbally and in writing
- Demonstrate attention to detail in writing (i.e. accuracy in spelling, grammar, punctuation, document editing, proofreading, checking data submissions, and understanding content)
- Active Secret Security Clearance preferred
- Interest in assisting with software testing (No experience required).
- Attention to detail in mathematics (i.e. checking data submissions, understanding/validating materials and services quotes, correct entry of purchase requests, validating budgets against purchases)