An Identity & Access Management (IdAM) program is seeking a highly motivated software engineer to provide technical expertise in support of a mission critical enterprise system. Successful candidate will provide Tier 3 support to the Ops Support team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot and resolve system/operational incidents
- Perform root cause analysis for operational incidents
- Analyze system performance and take corrective actions as needed
- Assist Tier 2 with resolving complex system and end user problems
- Coordinate with mission partners, consumer applications, and other external entities in troubleshooting enterprise incidents and integration problems
- Collect data, identify and analyze trends in Operational Incidents, and provide suggestions to mitigate common issues
- Work closely with Ops Tech Lead and Development Lead to identify baseline enhancements to improve operational stability
- Work with deployment and ISP teams to support baseline deployments to operations
- Willingness to support off-hour calls to assist in troubleshooting when high priority operational incidents occur
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to quickly learn new software and IT concepts.
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills.
- Self-starter with an ability to work in a team environment and independently
- Intimately familiar with the COTS products that the program leverages: the Oracle Identity and Access Management (IdAM) suite, Apache webgates, and Computer Associates (CA) API Gateway
- COTS and FOSS integration experience
- Experience scripting in a Linux environment using Shell and Bash
- Deep understanding and background in COTS integration and custom code development
Clearance: TS/SCI clearance required
Additional preferred skills/experience (not required):
- Oracle IdAM products (OAM, OIF, OID, OVD, OUD, OIM)
- Linux/UNIX experience
- PKI authentication
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Requires BS degree and 4 -8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 -6 years of prior relevant experience
"External Referral Eligible"