No two career paths will ever look the same. At Leidos, we know the most talented and diverse IT and engineering professionals will always have a multitude of career choices; your time at Leidos will be a wise investment in your career and in yourself. We welcome your perspective and ideas, in order to foster collaboration and deliver world-class solutions.
We look for solutions that not only transform businesses, but change the world.
Our Civil business is helping to modernize and manage infrastructure, systems and controls, and cybersecurity for civilian agencies and commercial clients around the globe. With core competencies in information technology, energy and environment, complex logistics, and specialized engineering, we solve technical challenges and implement newfound efficiencies on a number of programs!
Protect yourself and your family, with the benefits of working for a world-class employer. When you join Leidos, you join a Fortune 500 company and one of Ethisphere Institute's "World's Most Ethical Companies"
Leidos...We strive to make the complex clear
The Civil Group of Leidos Corporation is seeking a full-time Facility Operations Analyst to work with the Facilities, Engineering, Maintenance, and Construction team supporting the Antarctic Support Contract. We are seeking a motivated self-started who can work independently and as part of a team in a dynamic environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for leading activities necessary to provide safe, efficient, cost effective facilities and infrastructure.
- Recommends and implements new solutions that affect strategic program goals.
- Prepare clear and concise written analysis and presentations for review by senior leadership.
- Responsible for reviewing existing preventive maintenance methods and procedures to provide new solutions, processes, policies, with a focus on predictive maintenance processes.
- Duties may include maintenance, construction, furnishing on all Client properties.
- Responsible for entire projects or processes within a professional area.
- Provides maintenance data reports for corrective and preventive maintenance trends.
- Reviews preventive maintenance job steps, provides corrective solutions to provide program efficiency's
- May be required to lead team problem solving to develop process improvements.
- Development of Standard Operating procedures will require technical writing skills.
- Ability to socialize procedural improvements to staff and field level positions.
- Communicates with internal and client project team members.
- Works to influence team members regarding solution design, process and/or approaches.
- Working knowledge of Digital Data Control systems and preventive maintenance procedures.
- Has full understanding of concepts, principles and industry practices and standards within own discipline.
- Expert knowledge of industry practices, advanced techniques and solutions.
- Deployment to Antarctica is required during portions of the Austral Summer.
- A background in Maximo software and preventive maintenance processes are required.
- Typically requires a BA degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience.
PHYSICAL AND/OR OTHER SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS: Deployment may be required in this position at discretion of management. If required, the individual in the position must successfully complete the physical and dental examinations, and psychological examination for winter-over positions, as required by the NSF for deploying to Antarctica. Failure to meet these requirements may result in withdrawal of employment offer or other employment action.