Provide all-source intelligence support and finished products to a U.S. Intelligence Community Agency.
The Analyst will provide support to a DoD customer through the analysis of all-source intelligence and production of finished intelligence products.
Duties include conducting independent research to identify, acquire, and validate sources of information related to counternarcotics. Responsibilities include independently pursuing analytic leads and monitoring and identifying emerging trends. The Analyst will also be asked to evaluate and integrate all-source information to assess the relevance and significance of developments in global narcotic trends. The Analyst must be capable of briefing the data product to senior leadership and performing technical tasks independently, and must possess a willingness to learn new techniques to accomplish tasks through research and self-study.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires a BA degree and 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 - 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Experience with analysis dealing with current intelligence and/or law enforcement issues
- counter proliferation, network analysis, or transnational organized crime
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline
Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Very detailed oriented
- Ability to use Microsoft Office
- Current and active TS/SCI clearance
- Preferred Qualifications
- Experience with analysis focused on counter threat finance, counter terrorism, counter narcotics,