The Defense and Intelligence Group of Leidos has an opening for a career as a Journeyman All-Source Intelligence Analyst in Reston, VA.
• Responsible for all-source intelligence analysis to produce intelligence assessments and briefings for the customer to an executive level audience.
• Work directly with customers and team members to research, evaluate, analyze, fuse, and interpret reporting from multiple sources to produce current and finished intelligence products, primarily related to improvised threats.
- Perform records management functions by maintaining large volumes of intelligence reports pertaining to threats from small unmanned aerial systems, and develop assessments based on overall databased findings.
• Maintain current operational and strategic situational awareness of events in combat zones.
• Adept at briefing senior level managers quickly and thoroughly with minimal preparation and able to react in a highly fluid environment.
• Provide expertise necessary to assist in the development of threat analysis methodologies.
• Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 4 years of experience as an All-Source Intelligence Analyst.
• Currently possess an active TS/SCI Security clearance.
• Military or other organization all-source intelligence analysis training; able to produce intelligence assessments and briefings for the customer and defend assessments with data and intellect vice emotion.
• Experience working independently and as a member of a team to research, evaluate, analyze, fuse, and interpret reporting from multiple sources to produce current and finished intelligence products.
- Basic understanding of both fixed wing and rotary wing small unmanned aerial systems, their capabilities, technologies, and potential threats globally.
• Experience briefing senior level managers and executives quickly and thoroughly with minimal preparation.
• Education and experience in the development of intelligence products regarding Insurgent warfare and counter-insurgent warfare.
• Education and experience analyzing information to determine and ascertain patterns and methodologies of insurgent warfare to support client's requirements, and identify/analyze changes in enemy tactics, techniques, and procedures.
• Education and experience writing and communicating intelligence analysis and developing briefings with little oversight.
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point).
• Experience with standard intelligence analytic software and databases to support research and analysis.
- Experience with analysis focused on countering small unmanned aerial systems, countering improvised threats, counter terrorism, and network analysis
- Demonstrated ability to assimilate large volumes of information and independently produce written reports.