Leidos has openings for a Joint-Intermediate Target Development (JITD) Instructor at Langley AFB. Candidates must possess a current TS/SCI security clearance in order to be considered.
Teaches DIA accredited Joint-Intermediate Target Development (JITD) course to targeting and multi-source intelligence analysts. Course instructs analyst how to create and data-base basic/intermediate target characterization information in support of ongoing worldwide contingency operations and operational planning. Applicant should be recognized as an authority in intelligence analysis to include; IMINT, SIGINT, ELINT, HUMINT, or MASINT. Applicant will create/maintain additional course material for 363d Intelligence Surveillance Reconnaissance Group (ISRG) JITD extension program to include: training objectives, lesson plans, written test(s) and performance exercises. Qualifies students in JITD analysis standards as well as the DIA MIDB data-basing standards IAW 363d ISRG ITD Standard Operating Procedure (SOP), Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff Instruction (CJCSI) 3370.01A and Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff Manual (CJCSM) 3375.01, Target Intelligence Data Standards. Maintains liaison with DIA training element (JMITC) on JITD course changes and lessons learned through quarterly/semi-annual video teleconferences.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and 4 years' related experience.
- Prior experience in DoD ISR-related positions including targeting and/or multi-source analysis and completion of DIA's J-ITD course.
- Candidate must have a broad understanding of multi-INT ISR systems, to include TPED activity.
- Active TOP SECRET/SCI clearance based on a Single Scope Background Investigation.*
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills are mandatory.