Due to increased business wins, we have a requirement for a Service Delivery Manager based at our office in Edinburgh.
Being part of the Leidos team is a commitment to push yourself and those around you to do better, constantly adapt and learn new technologies. We're a passionate team and are committed to developing and growing our staff.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defence, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
You'll be managing a number of key Customer accounts and ensuring adherence to the appropriate SLA's / KPI's and other customer requirements.
The successful individual will be responsible for:
- Managing the delivery of multiple projects through the full lifecycle, identifying and managing risks, issues and the project schedule in order to meet our customers' expectations and to generate repeat business
- Presenting a professional approach in customer communications in order to build strong relationships with customer contacts
- Effectively managing the project commercials to ensure sector profitability and growth, and to manage work in progress and aged debt
- Driving additional value from projects through variations to improve sector profitability and revenue
- Ensuring utilisation targets are hit with resources you are in control/manage
- Effectively managing, motivating and communicating with the project team to ensure that each member has a clear role and set of responsibilities
- Providing input to the pre-sales process to facilitate submission of high-quality, achievable proposals
- Participating in sector resourcing through recruitment and resource management activity to help maintain a balanced and flexible resource pool
- Administering line management of assigned staff, to maximise their career development potential
WHO DO WE NEED?
We are looking for someone with excellent organisation and communication skills who has:
- Experience of managing sizeable application support contracts
- Experience of managing team of around 10
- Worked within ITIL based framework, with experience of:
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Change Management
- Release Management
- Experience of monitoring service against agreed service levels
- Service Level Management skills
- Experience in reporting and analysing data to see trends
- Experience of dealing with 3rd Party Suppliers
- Experience of Service Transition
- ITILv3 Foundation Certified (minimum)