The Warehouse Specialist will support C4ISR prototyping efforts to prepare universal installation kits for tactical vehicles. The candidate will receive materials into the warehouse, manage inventory, assemble kits, and ship completed kits.
• Assist with operations of a supply room to include stocking shelves, inventorying, shopping for resupply items, and issuing consumable supplies to customers.
• Operate a forklift and pallet lift.
• Provide on-going monitoring of material distribution and stock levels to ensure the safe and efficient flow of materials from suppliers to customer.
• Oversee confirmation of incoming materials for inventory; working with quality control, purchasing and planning to ensure components flow and visibility to all involved.
• Prepare all components for kitting, to include bagging hardware, wrapping fabricated parts, and labeling
• Support property inventory and management functions, must be able to operate computer equipment and customized software for equipment tracking.
• Understand Production build schedules, and perform Kitting and Material Variance analysis.
• Prepare and Analyze Inventory, material usage, cycle count accuracy, and other Reports.
• Receive material against purchase orders.
• Prepare and ship completed kits.
• Demonstrate willingness to complete miscellaneous tasks as assigned in order to support the overall organization.
• Must presently have a Secret clearance. Due to federal contract regulations, US citizenship is required.
• Bachelors Degree +2 years experience OR High School Diploma with 5+ years' experience.
• Demonstrated ability to create, execute and monitor through completion shipping documents such as Commercial Bills of lading (CBL) and Government Bills of Lading (GBL).
• Must have ability to reconcile inventory data for tracking, monitoring and shipping.
• Must be able to operate material handling equipment such as forklift and pallet jack.
• Must have knowledge and experience in commercial and DOD packaging requirements.
• Preferred to be a graduate of a 2-year technical school.
• Knowledge of Army supply/property management policies and procedures is desired.