The JobBOSS Administrator will support C4ISR prototyping efforts to design and fabricate communications components to be used in complex systems such as military shelters, aircraft, and ground vehicles. The candidate will improve and maintain JobBOSS implementation throughout the PIF .
- Responsible for using prior JobBOSS experience to assist management and provide suggestions to ensure the successful implementation of a standard processes for JobBOSS practices.
- Work with Management, project leaders, team leaders, engineers, and technicians to input and track project data within the JobBOSS software.
- Monitor purchase status, inventory, and production timelines for JobBOSS jobs to mitigate project schedule slippage.
- Develop and deliver user training of JobBOSS in standard procedures and best practices.
- Provide clear reports to management on job status and issues, to include cost savings and efficiencies.
- Help develop and guide inventory best practices including barcoding, locating, purchasing, and receiving items.
- Help implement barcodes for processes outside of manufacturing such as hand receipt items.
- Assist in creating job routings for up to 100% of jobs.
- Assist in work center and part library creation within JobBOSS.
- Participate in continuous process improvement activities in the areas of business, fabrication, inventory, logistics, and integration.
• High School Diploma with 3-5 years' experience
• Experience using JobBOSS for project scheduling, resource planning, inventory control, and financial reporting.
• Familiarity with project management methods and terminology and equipment in Fabrication and Machine Shop environment01020
• U.S. Citizen/Active Secret Clearance
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• AA/2-year degree