Leidos' Corporate ITS organization is seeking a Software Developer in Reston, VA. In this role, you will provide Technical and Development support for the Costpoint, Deltek Time & Expense(T&E) systems, and its supporting systems / tools.
Please note that this positions requires periodic nights and weekends work to process, monitor, and support month-end closing activities and special projects.
- Create, modify, test, and document PL/SQL and Informatica codes, tables, packages, procedures, functions, and database triggers.
- Monitor and maintain the Costpoint and T&E applications, interfaces and processes to ensure maximum efficiency, performance and accuracy.
- Provide technical support to users and functional subject matter experts that have system questions, issues, and defects.
- Serve as point of contact with Deltek Support on Costpoint and T&E defects, upgrades and enhancements.
- Gather and analyze user requirements, translate requirements into functional specifications.
- Lead the design, development, and maintenance of new enterprise-wide business process models involving custom tools/applications supporting Costpoint and T&E.
- Design and set up of Batchs jobs in Tidal Scheduler. Prepare and maintain documentation, including requirements, specs, process flow documentation, and procedures.
- Participate and oversee custom code development and ensure adherence to Leidos Corp IT coding standards.
- Manage storage of technical specifications and code in Team Foundation application.
- Provide expertise and assistance to ensure that all processes are designed to meet SOX, audit and role security requirements.
- Bachelor's degree and minimum 8 years of relevant experience. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of Bachelor's degree.
- Must be a US Citizen and able to obtain security clearance.
- Strong technical experience in SQL, PL/SQL Oracle development and Informatica, as well as the ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues in Costpoint and T&E applications.
- Experience in system implementation and/or system maintenance and support is required.
- Experience in Visual Basic and Web development
- Proficient in modeling, scripting, DW/DM design and architecture, MDM, IDQ and BI tool concepts.
- Strong written skills required to include design specs, test scripts (unit and functional), and requirements docs.
- Must be able to maintain applications data models and support application data migration using PL/SQL, Informatica and store procedures, which includes checking database source code in/out of source control packages.
- Must be able to manage the technical aspects of the database to ensure integrity/constraints are maintained.
- Ability to assess and troubleshoot systems and performance issues.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and able to operate independently where appropriate; ability to understand when to escalate issues to management.
- Ability to write back-out plans for DBA team; ability to train users in testing code migrating to Production.
- Proven technical proficiency with Costpoint core modules.
- Strong understanding of business processes in financial systems preferred.
- Familiar with Costpoint back end table relationships to front end application design to include database design and database schemas.
- Understanding of technical infrastructure required to support T&E, Costpoint Client-Server and Costpoint web systems, e.g. Citrix Server, Web Servers, Database Servers, Application Servers, etc.
- Tool/Language skills desired: Visio, Team Foundation, Visual Studio, Service Now, Enterprise Scheduler and Tidal software, UNIX, Windows 7/10, Informatica, Linux, PL/SQL Databases Environments 12c, Weblogic 8.x, 9.x. SQL*Plus, SQL*Loader, Toad, Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) and COM+ application configuration, SFTP protocols, UNIX\\Linux shell scripts.