Leidos Defense and Intelligence Group is currently seeking an INTERN to provide general business support to the Program Management Office for GSM-O TO26 JRSS.
In this role, you will gain exposure to and directly support the day-to-day operations supporting our government customer (DISA). You will be working out of a Springfield, VA location and be responsible for processing a wide variety of data requests in support of the Joint Regional Security Stack (JRSS) Program. To be successful, you must be well organized and able to manage large amounts of data..To qualify, you must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret or Top Secret based on program requirements.
As an intern on the GSM-O TO26 JRSS Task Order, you will support a wide variety of tasks to support the Program Management Team for the Global Information Grid Services Management Operations (DISA GSM-O) contract serving various DoD branches including our armed forces and DISA.
- Employee Database management
- Government Furnished Equipment database management
- Onboarding/Access request processing
- Contract Deliverable Document Tracking
- Collect and/or track program required Security and Training Certifications
- Other Tasks as assigned
- Actively enrolled in a degree-granting program in a business related field.
- Ability to travel to Springfield, VA Facility
- Must be able to obtain and maintain DoD Secret Clearance
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritizing appropriately
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Powerpoint, Excel, etc.)
- Career interest in Program/Project Management