Leidos is seeking an Expert Level Geospatial Analyst Developer to support our government customer in St. Louis, MO. Active TS/SCI with Poly is required to be considered. An Active TS/SCI will require a Poly to be considered.
The successful candidate will work as a member of a government-contractor team providing engineering, analysis, and exploitation support.
As an Expert Geospatial Analyst Developer you will apply knowledge of GIS functions to aid in the design of Geospatial tools. Under government leadership, you will assist in modernizing Geospatial software suites into a sustainable design, with modern software language to support future mission requirements. You will work with other engineers and Geospatial professionals to create several compatible systems dealing with customer products and solutions as well as photogrammetric solutions.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Active TS/SCI with Poly is required to be considered. An Active TS/SCI will require a Poly to be considered.
- Typically a HS Diploma and 20 years of prior relevant experience, in which relevant degrees may count as experience
- Experience in working with photogrammetric data and advanced image processing
- Experience in software development to include Microsoft Visual Basic and .NET
- Knowledge of geo-positioning workflows and triangulation parameter adjustments
- Experience with cloud computing and .NET architectures
- Experience in the design, analysis, and implementation of photogrammetric processing systems to support foundation GEOINT, to include triangulation, orthorectification, levitation extraction, sensor modeling, and accuracy evaluation
- Knowledge and experience with digital cartography, image processing, computer technology, geographical information systems, (GIS), geospatial production techniques, remote sensing, and photogrammetry
- Knowledge of and experience with most of the following: ArcGIS, ArcSDE, ArcView, ArcIMS, ArcTools, the Integrated Exploitation Capability (IEC) system, SocetSet, TerraExplorer/Builder, Remote View, ERDAS IMAGINE, MRSID, VB/VBA (or some other object oriented programming/scripting language), Oracle and other appropriate software to analyst geospatial data
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experienced in re-design of legacy software, Visual Basic, and NGA system architecture
- Possess solid scientific background to support troubleshooting and problem identification
- Knowledgeable in the geodetic component of the geomatics mission
- Have worked with or developed generalized photogrammetric algorithms and validation rules
- Have worked with the following product types: Adjusted Mapping Support Data (AMSD), Geospatial Metadata Model (GMM), Digital Point Positioning Database (DPPDB), Controlled Image Base (CIB), and Enhanced Controlled Image Base (ECIB).
- The successful candidate must be a self-starter and capable of working independently with minimal or no supervision and guidance
- Candidate must be able to multitask and deliver quality products within specified timelines. Candidate should work well as part of a team effort
"External Referral Eligible"