The Defense & Intelligence Group of Leidos is seeking a Sr Service Operations Analyst to support the Information Technology Enterprise Management Contract within the National Geospatial Intelligence Agency.
Adhering to process and procedural directives, candidates will deliver high quality problem management coordination support across the ITEMS UFS program. Coordinate the support of multi-level problem investigation, root cause analysis and resolution of enterprise level or UFS specific problems.
Performs a variety of activities which contributes the successful delivery of outcomes of the Service Operations Team. Requiring familiarity of IT Service Management and expertise in the domain of ITIL Problem Management and client engagement, which may include:
- Interface effectively with the NGA Service Desk, Customer, ITEMS UFS teams, Analysts, Project Managers and other Service Providers
- Analyze incidents and requests coming to ITEMS UFS to identify trends and "problems" that if resolved will eliminate or reduce the number of incidents
- Analyze incidents and requests that come to ITEMS UFS that should have been resolved by the enterprise service desk and work with NGA Service Desk POCs to identify required knowledge articles that UFS team can create to reduce - eliminate incidents and request that should be resolved by the enterprise service desk
- Coordinate ITEMS UFS root cause analysis efforts in support of NGA Enterprise wide or ITEMS UFS specific problems or outages
- Identify and update Knowledge Base Articles as directed or require
- Identify and resolve assigned customer issues in a consultative manner
- Support Daily, weekly, monthly reporting on queue levels and ensuring work queues are maintained and controlled
- Source and analyze relevant subject matter documentation
- Participate in continuous service & quality improvement initiatives
- Identify and implement efficiencies to enhance service outcomes
- Contribute to business improvement initiatives
- Ensure adherence to processes by employees for IT Support
- Bachelors Degree and 4 years prior relevant work experience. Additional years of experience in lieu of degree is acceptable.
- Knowledge of ITSM ticket systems (Remedy, ServiceNow and reporting functionality
- Experience in reporting on a variety of business processes and technologies used in service delivery
- Experience with flexible solution design for new and emergent reporting requirements
- High-level of experience using MS Office
- Performing root cause analysis
- Extracting and analyzing data from ITSM systems to identify trends and create reports
- Some experience with relevant ITSM technologies and the NGA environment
- Some understanding of ITIL Incident, Problem and Change Management, Request Fulfillment, and Release and Deployment processes
- Demonstrated ability in following direction and working as part of a team of professionals, with particular experience working within Project life cycles
- Demonstrated ability to consistently produce excellent results in a complex environment
- Demonstrated ability to communicate successfully with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in adapting to new technologies rapidly.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written), technical and interpersonal skills combined with the ability to work autonomously as well as contribute as a valued team member
- Active TS/SCI with the ability to obtain a Poly clearance is required