Leidos' C4ISR Analysis & Support Division is seeking an Imagery Intelligence (IMINT) Trainer in Virginia Beach, VA.
The candidate will be a member of the Distributed Common Ground System - Navy (DCGS-N) training team and the Afloat Intelligence System Integration Team (AISIT), serving as a trainer and mentor. Membership in these teams includes the following responsibilities:
- Provide DCGS-N IMINT subsystem post-installation training aboard U.S. Navy aircraft carriers, amphibious assault ships, Maritime Operations Centers (MOC), and other shore installations worldwide to active duty personnel following specific curricula. This training covers multiple DCGS-N software baselines that include SOCET GXP, Image Product Library (IPL), Information Storage (iSToRE), Imagery Exploitation Support System (IESS), Cedalion, Common Geopositioning Service (CGS), video screening tools, and multiple data interfaces in context with imagery and strike support workcenters.
- Support AISIT during shipboard transit integration support events. This consists of performing advanced DCGS-N system and interface troubleshooting, providing remedial training as necessaryand mentoring active duty technicians as the ship transits from its homeport to operational duty station.
- Visit ships in the local area to assist with diagnosing DCGS-N system problems, providing ad hoc refresher training, providing feedback, and supporting system testing.
- Maintain training curricula in accordance with current Navy Education and Training (NAVEDTRA) standards, under supervision.
- Provide critical subject matter expertise support during training reviews, product reviews, and program office working groups and boards.
- Communicate effectively, and establish and maintain professional credibility. Demonstrate effective presentation and questioning skills, prepare for instruction, provide clarification and feedback, promote retention and transfer of knowledge and skills, and assess learning and performance
- Bachelor of Science degree and 4-8 years of prior relevant experience.
- U.S. citizen with current TS/SCI security clearance.
- Documented training and experience with recent versions of DCGS-N IMINT subsystem components aboard U.S. Navy aircraft carriers or amphibious assault ships.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance
- U.S. Navy IS-3910 (Imagery Analyst)
- U.S. Navy Group-Paced Instructor (NEC 9502) or civilian equivalent.