We have an exciting opportunity for an Application Support Analyst to support the Transportation division with Incident & Problem Analysis and Solution Development.
This is a full time, permanent position based in our flagship offices in Skypark, Glasgow.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defence, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers.
Working for Leidos gives you the opportunity to be part of a culture that welcomes collaboration and rewards innovation. You will embark on a journey where commitment to the business, your colleagues and our customers are at the forefront of everything you do.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY
This unique opportunity sits within the DevOps team under Global Airport Products in our Transport division. Our customer portfolio is wide and far-reaching and we support critical operational systems within Airports worldwide. Our Chroma product suite is the heartbeat of our customers' business and core to their success
Duties will include:
• Capture and Analysis of customers' incident and problem tickets within strict Service Levels
• Liaising with customers and other third parties to ensure that incident and problem tickets are resolved
• Liaise with internal Change and Release Management functions to enable the smooth transition of solutions into Production
• Producing both customer-facing and internal knowledge base documentation as required in line with company and customer standards
• Participating and facilitating knowledge sharing between Support, Development and Service Delivery functions
• Actively participating in Continual Service Improvement Activities in order to add value to the services provided to customers
Our ideal candidate will have:
• Knowledge of ITIL concepts and principles
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to develop effective working relationships with both internal and external customers
• Excellent organisational skills and an eye for detail
• Experience of applying processes and procedures
• Ability to learn new technologies quickly
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, pressurised environment
• Analysis and solving of Incidents and Problems
• Appropriate technical competence
• Experience of working within a quality environment
• Excellent planning and organisational skills
• Ability to provide viable, effective and timely technical solutions for customers' major incidents
Exposure to or experience in the following technologies and methodologies would be beneficial:
• Oracle RDBMS
• Oracle PL/SQL and SQL (using TOAD)
• .Net development technologies (C# and ASP.NET, MVC)