The Intelligence Group at Leidos has an opening for a Mission Assurance and Training and Exercise Specialist - Mid level to support national security functions within the intelligence community (IC) in Reston, VA. This position is primarily focused on all aspects of training and exercising agency essential functions and personnel. Provide broad program support to an agency continuity program to support and assist in all tasks related to maintaining and improving readiness and mission execution under all conditions to include plan development, review, evaluation, maintenance, and execution.
Lead agency training and exercise tasks in support of agency mission assurance efforts to include:
- Draft and maintain exercise policies, plans, and procedures.
- Facilitate and evaluate exercises in accordance with established IC and agency exercise objectives.
- Develop recommended courses of action to ensure agency compliance with national and IC exercise policies and related requirements and guidance.
- Develop and maintain regular communications with component continuity planners on training, exercises, and overall mission assurance posture
- Develop and maintain exercise guidance documents for component continuity planners such as exercise evaluation guides and exercise planning templates.
- Facilitate and participate in exercises at multiple operating locations.
- Manage entire after-action and corrective action process identified through training and exercises.
- Develop training courses and provide instruction in continuity planning, business process and business impact analyses, reconstitution operations, emergency management, and exercises.
Bachelors' degree with 8 to 12 years work experience or Masters degree with 6 to 10 years work experience with at least 2 years experience in all functions of an exercise program to include development, conduct, and evaluation. Knowledge of continuity and mission assurance or emergency management disciplines. Training development and delivery experience is required. Must possess a TS/SCI clearance with poly
• Three + years exercise design, conduct, and evaluation experience
• FEMA Master Exercise Practitioner (MEP)
• FEMA Professional Continuity Practitioner (PCP) Level 1
• Associate Business Continuity Professional (ABCP) certification
• Adobe Connect experience
• SharePoint site management experience