The Defense Group at Leidos currently is looking to fill a position for an Cryptologic Linguist Course (35P) to work supporting the Army Intelligence Center of Excellence on Fort Huachuca, AZ with duty at Goodfellow AFB, TX. This opportunity will support the Huachuca Training and Support Contract. In this mission we will provide Training, Development and Training Support Intelligence Center of Excellence as they train and education the Intel force for the Army.
- Formulate and execute organizational training programs for intelligence organizations.
- Use prior experience in the formulation, assessment, and execution of training requirements and alternatives (platform instruction, distance learning, blended training, and interactive multimedia instruction).
- Develop requisite training materials, products, and documentation.
- Instruct personnel from prepared course material.
- Bachelor's degree
- TS clearance
- Must submit to a CI Polygraph IAW AR381-20 in order to develop or teach certain blocks of instruction.
- M ust have a current score of at least 2/2 on the DLPT V reading and listening sections of the target language to be considered for employment at the 35P course. This includes but is not limited to ArCFDP-IC, Chinese, Korean, Persian-Farsi, Pashtu, Spanish, Russian, or Tagolog
- Must have 4 years of MOS operational experience as Cryptologic Linguist (U.S. Army MOS 35P / U.S. Air Force AFSC 1N3 / 1A8), or U.S. Marine Corps specialties in support of authorized intelligence activities as defined by AR 381-10 within the last ten years.
- Must have completed one of the military courses; 35P SLC, or 351P WOBC, WOAC.
- Able to travel to various training locations.
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills.
- Experience working at ICOE
- Post 9/11 Combat Experience