The Defense Group at Leidos currently is looking to fill a position for Signals Collector/Analyst Course (35S) Trainers to work supporting the Army Intelligence Center of Excellence on Fort Huachuca, AZ with duty at Corry Naval Station, Pensacola, FL. This opportunity will support the Huachuca Training and Support Contract. In this mission we will provide Training, Development and Training Support for the Intelligence Center of Excellence as they train and educate the Intel force for the Army.
- Formulate and execute organizational training programs for intelligence organizations.
- Use prior experience in the formulation, assessment, and execution of training requirements and alternatives (platform instruction, distance learning, blended training, and interactive multimedia instruction).
- Develop requisite training materials, products, and documentation.
- Instruct personnel from prepared course material.
- Bachelor's degree
- TS/SCI Clearance
- Must submit to a CI Polygraph IAW AR381-20 in order to develop or teach certain blocks of instruction. Employees who do not take a CI Polygraph or do not obtain a favorable result from a CI polygraph may not perform on this contract.
- Must have 4 years of MOS operational experience as as Signals Collector Analyst (U.S. Army MOS 35S), or equivalent U.S. Navy, Marine Corps, or Air Force specialties in support of authorized intelligence activities as defined by AR 381-10 within the last ten years.
- Must have completed one of the military courses; 35S ALC, or 351S WOBC, WOAC.
Experience as instructor at ICOE
Combat experience post 9/11