This role designs, implements, and administers change and release management across the enterprise. This role is responsible for process management, process documentation, and coordinating, scheduling and running configuration control board meetings. The role performs monitoring and verifying of the release process. This role requires excellent oral and written communication skills and requires coordination across multiple organizations to implement processes. This role works with Service Desk personnel to implement approved best practice processes in the ITSM tool.
• This role manages and coordinates product design changes and the effects of the overall system.
• Duties include identifying, tracking, and documenting configuration items and ensuring configuration control by reviewing design release documents for completeness and proper authorizations and preparing deviations and waivers for Government approval when specifications cannot be met.
• This role supports both traditional and DevSecOps processes.
- Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments.
- Experience planning and leading major technology assignments.
- Experience evaluating performance results and recommending major changes affecting short-term project growth and success.
- Experience as a technical expert across multiple project assignments.
- Experience supervising others.
Candidate must have BS and 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or MS and 6-10 years of relevant experience.
Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with a polygraph.