Our Civil business is helping to modernize and manage infrastructure, systems and controls, and cybersecurity for civilian agencies and commercial clients around the globe. With core competencies in information technology, energy and environment, complex logistics, and specialized engineering, we solve technical challenges and implement newfound efficiencies on a number of programs!
Leidos is currently has an opening for a Call Center Supervisor to work in our Clinton, NS office. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the TSA ILS mission. In this mission we support the maintenance operations of TSA Checkpoint screening equipment....
• Hiring, training, , and overseeing the activities of up to 30 tier I Customer Service Representatives and will directly manage 18 direct reports.
• Establish and maintain a work schedule for 24/7 call center support
• Conducting training so that agents understand and comply with all call center objectives, performance standards, and policies.
• Answering agent questions regarding best practices or difficult calls.
• Identifying operational issues and suggesting possible improvements.
• Monitoring and evaluating agent performance, providing learning or coaching opportunities, and taking corrective action, if necessary.
• Preparing reports on call center statistics.
Working with management team members to support agents and maximize customer satisfaction
. Requires BS degree or equivalent experience and 2-4 years prior relevant experience.
• Will consider a High School Diploma and 4-6 years experience, but more education, especially in management or technology, is preferred.
• Two years call center, customer service, or supervisory experience required.
• Proficiency with technology, especially computers, software applications, and phone systems.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to follow processes and procedures.
• Ability to coach, train, and motivate employees and evaluate their performance.
• Ability to remain calm and courteous under pressure and navigate tense situations, especially during busy hours.
• Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
• Existing Public Trust with TSA a plus