Global Information Grid (GIG) Service Management-Operations (GSM-O), a Defense and Intelligence Group of Leidos has an opening for a Secure Mobility Lead at Fort Meade, MD.
Leidos is seeking a manager to join a team of secure mobility engineers. The Secure Mobility Lead will supervise day-to-day operations in support of the DoD Mobility Program as a part of DISA's GSM-O contract. The candidate will support the DISA hosted mobility service. We are seeking individuals with excellent communication, critical thinking, and collaboration skills to function in a high-paced, dynamic environment. A successful candidate should demonstrate solid business acumen and a proven ability to meet operational and fiscal deadlines. The ideal candidate will have broad experience in IT focused program and project management to include extensive service delivery, network device and capability integration. Excellent project, technical, interpersonal, presentation and problem management skills. The candidate selected for this position will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Lead a team of mobility experts troubleshooting network and device problems affecting high vis customers.
- Coordinate and interface with Mobile Network Services, Secure Mobile Device Gateway (SMDG) and Mobile Device Management (MDM) team members while isolating network and or hardware problems.
- Develop after action and root cause analysis reporting for government and contractor leadership.
- Provide Registration Authority (RA) support services to include the creation, management and revocation of ID and OWA network authentication certificates.
- Coordinate weekly staff meetings with global support staff.
- Provide contract deliverable reports and briefing material as needed.
- Manage team performance and provide metrics reporting to the customer as needed.
- Authenticate users and RA subscribers at Combatant Command, Services, and Agencies (CC/S/A); other government agencies.
- Develop TTPs, SOPs, Work Instructions and training materials.
- Perform QA testing of provisioned devices before preparing for distribution to include voice and data access testing.
- Maintain inventory and accountability of mobile devices, hotspots and other supplies and materials.
- Attend meetings and brief the government on program status and adhoc info requests.
- Develop, maintain and implement training plans to the global staff.
- Manage team professional development strategy.
- Bachelors' Degree with 8-12 years of applicable experience. Additional experience, education and training may be considered in lieu of degree.
- This leader will need subject matter expertise and experience in hiring, training, certifying, and leading a team of IT and customer support professionals.
- The candidate should be a self-starter and have the ability to work independently with little to no supervision.
- Candidate should be familiar with performing within a performance-based environment where performance is based on pre-determined Service Level Agreement s (SLAs) or Acceptable Levels of Performance (ALPs)
- Candidate is required to support the development, documentation and tracking of measurements and metrics relevant to ALPs.
- Experience with Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) support activities including Local Registration Authority (LRA), Registration Authority (RA), and Key Recovery Agent (KRA) responsibilities.
- Familiarity with DISA hosted Mobile Network Service (MNS) devices, Mobile Device Management (MDM) systems
- Proficiency with Global Trouble Management System (GTMS).
- Proficiency with Secret Internet Protocol Router Network (SIPRNet) and accompanying data safeguard requirements.
- Experience provisioning mobile devices and hotspots.
- DoD PKI and NSS PKI Registration Authority Training Certificate
- DoD 8570 IAT II (Security+)
- Ability to work in a team focused, dynamic environment.
- Experience briefing senior management and customer VIPs on incidents and problems, as well as achievements.
- Expertise with the generation issuance and revocation of digital certificates to include Non Person Entity (NPE) certificate requirements.
- Proficiency with command line Linux environment structure, applications and management.
- Technical writing.
- Training development and implementation.
- Knowledgeable on 3G and 4G LTE network services.
External Referral Eligible