The Defense group at Leidos has a career opening for a Sr. Test Engineer . *This position will primarily be a telecommuting position, but candidates are preferred in the Fort Meade, MD or Scott AFB, IL. area. *
This Sr. Test Engineer on the DISA StoreFront application (DSF) will assist with the development and deployment of a classified instance of the DSF offering.
• Will work with software testers across the DISA Storefront Project to ensure consistent processes, procedures and quality of testing, working with the Chief Engineers, Lead Systems Engineers and Lead Software Developers.
• Develop test plans and test cases based on detailed wireframes and requirements.
• Test the application for usability and functionality
.• Able to work in a fast paced software development environment supporting the DISA customer.
• Develop automated UI tests.
• Participate in code reviews.
• Work with Software Developers and Systems Engineers to assure the application is meeting the requirements.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or a scientific or technical disciple, and 8 years relevant experience. Work experience can be used in lieu of degree.
• Prior Software testing experience to include UI testing.
• Strong communication skills that enable proactive and effective collaboration with a virtual team.
• Currently possess an active DoD Secret security clearance.
• Experience with Kinetic Data Core Edition.
• Prior DISA experience or experience working with the DISA Storefront.