The Defense Group at Leidos currently is looking to fill a position for Counterintelligence Special Agent Course (CISAC) (35L) and Counterintelligence Officer Course (CIOC) (35E) Expert Trainers to work supporting the Army Intelligence Center of Excellence on Fort Huachuca, AZ. This opportunity will support the Huachuca Training and Support Contract. In this mission we will provide Training, Development and Training Support Intelligence Center of Excellence as they train and education the Intel force for the Army.
Must provide performance-oriented training using the TRADOC-approved Program of Instruction (POI). The full spectrum of training includes, but is not limited to: classroom (platform and small group) training; hands-on/practical exercise training; role playing; simulation/virtual training; and field exercise training. Training may be for resident and non-resident training courses and in support of mobile training. Shall also participate as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in developing revisions of the POIs, Lesson Plans and Training Support Packages (TSPs) to remedy any deficiencies or shortcomings identified during the preparation for and conduct of instruction. Conduct of instruction shall also be in support of specialized training requirements or the training of new systems.
- Bachelor's degree
- TS/SCI clearance
- Experience working on the most recent automation tools-sets and systems applicable to CISAC intelligence operations.
- Must have 8 years of MOS operational experience as a 35L or 351L (or an equivalent specialty in another branch of service or other U.S. Government agency) conducting tactical all source intelligence operations in support of authorized intelligence activities as defined by AR 381-10 within the last ten years.
- Have completed one applicable military course (SLC, ALC, WOBC, WOAC, MIOBC, or MICCC).
- Experience as instructor at USAICOE
- Combat experience post 9/11