The Defense Group at Leidos currently is looking to fill a position for WOBT Intelligence Systems Integration/Maintenance (MOS 353T) Certification Expert Trainers to work supporting the Army Intelligence Center of Excellence on Fort Huachuca, AZ. This opportunity will support the Huachuca Training and Support Contract. In this mission we will provide Training, Development and Training Support Intelligence Center of Excellence as they train and education the Intel force for the Army.
- Provide performance-oriented training using the TRADOC-approved Program of Instruction (POI).
- The full spectrum of training includes, but is not limited to: classroom (platform and small group) training; hands-on/practical exercise training; role playing; simulation/virtual training; and field exercise training
- Training may be for resident and non-resident training courses and in support of mobile training. Shall also participate as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in developing revisions of the POIs, Lesson Plans and Training Support Packages (TSPs) to remedy any deficiencies or shortcomings identified during the preparation for and conduct of instruction.
- Conduct of instruction shall also be in support of specialized training requirements or the training of new systems. .
- Bachelor's degree
- TS / SCI Clearance
- Experience maintaining Military Intelligence equipment. This experience should be on currently fielded equipment at the Division and/or BCT level. The contractor needs to be certified in Security+ or equivalent IAT Level II certification.
- Experience integrating Military Intelligence systems into an Intelligence Architecture. The contractor should have a good knowledge base on Military Intelligence systems from the tactical to the national level
- Must have 8 years of operational experience as a 353T in support of In support of authorized Intelligence Activities as defined by AR 381-10 within the last ten years.
Experience as instructor at USAICOE
Combat experience post 9/11