Leidos is looking for a Security Financial Disclosure Analyst with a background in Personnel Security for our Customer in Springfield, VA. To be considered, an ACTIVE TS/SCI level security clearance is REQUIRED and the candidate must be willing to successfully obtain a Polygraph, should one be requested by the customer.
Selected candidate will be required to perform financial analysis on various transactions, to include bank accounts, mortgages, credit card, brokerage/investment accounts, etc. This position includes analytical duties in support of Personnel Security investigations and adjudications. Candidate must be able to conduct in-depth financial analysis and audits from a variety of sources and reporting on findings of government, commercial, and public records to identify business or individual assets and liabilities. Compile, analyze and reach conclusions based on application of authoritative guides including accounting standards, banking regulations, Executive Orders and various Director of Central Intelligence Directives (DCID/ICD). Candidate will be required to conduct interviews and prepare financial reports/summaries from those interviews. Perform inquiries using automated systems and provide technical expertise to support insider threat mitigation efforts. Review, update, and maintain security files. Attend/participate in various meetings and working groups for the Financial Disclosure Program; perform additional assignments/participate in discussions with the ODNI and other members of the Intelligence Community (IC), and the Federal Government. Liaise with members of the DoD, the IC, and appropriate law enforcement entities to keep abreast of current Counterintelligence (CI) issues and investigations as required and insofar as protocol permits. Coordinates with various IT professional to design, develop and sustainment activities to interpret and apply records management requirements.
MINIMUM REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Bachelor's Degree w/ minimum 11 years' experience in relevant security fields with particular emphasis on financial/security investigations and/or adjudications. In lieu of a degree, additional experience will be considered
- Candidate must have a Top Secret/SCI level clearance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software
- Candidates will be subject to a Polygraph examination.
- A strong background in the Banking/Financial and/or Adjudication industry; investigative experience; (i.e., personnel security, counterintelligence, or law enforcement) at the local, state, or federal levels; completion of the ICD-704 Adjudications Course, Anti-Money Laundering Certificate (AML), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) Certification
- Strong interviewing skills