The Defense Group of Leidos has a career opening for a Voice Systems Manager at The Pentagon.
Leidos is seeking a Voice Systems Manager who will be responsible for tasks relating to voice and data telecommunications. Oversee the day to day operations of the Voice Systems Office which duties may include installation, modifications, troubleshooting, repairs and maintenance as well as may act a liaison with outside vendors. Resolves highly complex problems using significant application of technical knowledge, conceptualizing, reasoning and interpretation. Develops solutions that are highly innovative, and achieved through research and integration of best practices. Serves as a subject matter expert within Voice Systems Office.
The AFNCR IT Services program provides support services for information systems for Headquarters Air Force (HAF), Air Force District of Washington (AFDW), Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), Joint Chiefs of Staff, and other Air Force activities within the AFNCR, missions to include the Pentagon, Joint Base Andrews (JBA), Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling (JBAB), and other locations, leased spaces, and alternate sites. The major support areas required are: IT Operations and Maintenance; Plans, Projects, and Engineering (PP&E); and National Military Command Center (NMCC). The senior leaders and national defense missions that are supported require that the AFNCR operations never fail, resulting in a fast-paced, challenging, but also rewarding environment.
- The Voice Systems Manager oversees the day to day operations of the Personal Wireless Communications System (PWCS) office for AFNCR.
- This office oversees all Non-secure (Desktop phones, VOIP, telecommunications circuits and calling cards), secure (secure telephone support, Secure Viper Phones, Secure Telephone Equipment (STE) Secure Fax, Voice Over Secure Internet Protocol (VOSIP) OMNI boxes, etc) and mobile phones (Apple iPhone and Android) systems for the program.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience and 12+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10+ years or prior relevant experience.
- Currently possess an active DoD Secret Security Clearance with the ability to obtain a Top Secret Clearance.
- Military experience and comfortable working with Senior Military Leaders in a faced paced environment.
- Clearance: TS Eligible