Leidos' Defense & Intelligence Group is currently seeking highly motivated candidates to integrate, develop, maintain, and operate multiple systems on traditional and cloud platforms in Reston and Tysons, VA. Candidates' expertise may include, but not limited to, software development using a DevOps and Agile software methodology, security engineering, IT Operations and maintenance, service desk, data scientists, and data analytics.
This role plans, develops, and delivers training and training material to personnel across the enterprise including customer and contract participants. This role requires working with mission teams and vendors to create, deliver, and monitor training curricula appropriate for specific roles. This role requires excellent written and oral communication skills and have domain understanding of the customer Enterprise IT environment.
- Duties include analyzing training needs and developing programs to address them; evaluating third party training providers; developing lesson plans and training materials; and managing delivery of internal and externally-provided training.
- This role also administers tests or knowledge assessments to ensure understanding of training content and application of knowledge, provides train-the-trainer programs and qualifies trainers for content delivery.
- This role maintains records of successful training completions.
- Training topics may include security, users, methodology, mission applications, or infrastructure.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires BS degree and 12years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 - 13 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
- Experience providing technical/management leadership on major tasks or technology assignments.
- Experience establishing goals and plans that meet project objectives.
- Domain and expert technical knowledge.
- Experience directing and controlling activities for a client, having overall responsibility for financial management, methods, and staffing to ensure that technical requirements are met.
- Experience interfacing with senior management and negotiating with clients on requirements and deliverables.
- Experience supervising others.
- Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with a polygraph.