The Defense Group at Leidos currently is looking to fill a position for MC 12A ISR Instructor Pilots to work supporting the Army Intelligence Center of Excellence on Fort Huachuca, AZ. This opportunity will support the Huachuca Training and Support Contract. In this mission we will provide Training, Training, Development and Training Support Intelligence Center of Excellence as they train and education the Intel force for the Army.
Must provide performance-oriented training using the TRADOC-approved Program of Instruction (POI). The full spectrum of training includes, but is not limited to: classroom (platform and small group) training; hands-on/practical exercise training; role playing; simulation/virtual training; and field exercise training. Training may be for resident and non-resident training courses and in support of mobile training. Shall also participate as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in developing revisions of the POIs, Lesson Plans and Training Support Packages (TSPs) to remedy any deficiencies or shortcomings identified during the preparation for and conduct of instruction. Conduct of instruction shall also be in support of specialized training requirements or the training of new systems.
- Bachelor's degree
- TS/SCI Clearance
- 8 years of experience as a U.S. Army qualified Fixed Wing Instructor Pilot IAW U.S. Army standards Experience at company level or higher as an IP
- Must have logged 1,000 hours IP time in a military fixed-wing aircraft
- Must have experience using the Rockwell Collins Pro Line 21 avionics suite
- Must be currently qualified (within the last 24 months) as an Airplane Multi-Engine Flight Instructor
- Must retain all certifications required to support Intel platform training / maintain IP status
Experience as instructor at USAICOE
Combat experience post 9/11