The Intelligence Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Mid-Level System Tester to work in the Columbia/Ft. Meade area. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience to support a new, mission critical program being developed with cutting edge technologies.
Leidos is seeking the best and brightest System Testers to work on a new development and integration program for a mission critical end-to-end workflow and infrastructure system that utilizes the latest software technologies and methodologies. All development and integration is being done from a green field start with no legacy code or frameworks to port or integrate. The program uses the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®) development methodology along with a Secure DevOps toolset and pipeline for continuous development, test, and integration of containerized microservices. The technical solution being developed includes use of Machine Learning and private blockchain technologies to meet the mission requirements. Along with new code development, the program makes use of some of the best open source and leading-edge COTS products in developing this highly secure and automated mission system. We are in need of personnel to provide support for this critical system.
The selected individual will perform system test at all levels from component (module), integration testing through system and end-to-end evaluation testing. He/she will provide development and implementation of test procedures and test reports. He/she will support the software configuration management process and understand all software components and their interface requirements. He/she will develop test data and define test acceptance criteria and will provide and utilize system testing expertise, including knowledge of Test and Evaluation Master Plan (TEMP) and other test documentation, test plans, test methodologies, subsystem interface testing, and software module testing. He/she will also assist the software development team and will be responsible for effectively interfacing with the following groups: software development, system engineering, integration, deployment, and sustainment.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below;
• Bachelor's degree System Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science. Three (3) years of relevant professional experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
• Five (5) year of experience developing and conducting unit and system tests to evaluate compliance with customer requirements.
• Experience with Behavior Driven Development (BDD) and Test Driven Development (TDD).
• Must have experience documenting test results for corrective actions, reports, and audits.
• Must have experience testing systems from existing system and functional specifications.
• Must have experience analyzing test data, using configuration management tools, and testing applications.
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration.
• Experience using automated test tools (i.e., Selenium, Cucumber).
• Experience with programming and scripting languages (i.e., Java, shell, Python).
• SAFe® Agilist or DevOps certification.