Field Service Technician - South Korea
The Defense team at Leidos has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear, and high-yield explosive (CBRNE) commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) and government-off-the-shelf (GOTS) equipment maintainer in support of US Government stakeholders positioned across Korea and Southwest Asia. Our ideal candidate will be expected to execute CBRNE COTS and GOTS equipment calibrations and preventive/corrective maintenance in both garrison and field environments.
This position will be based at Camp Humphreys, South Korea.
- Operate and conduct operator, and depot level maintenance IAW technical manuals, technical bulletins and drawings.
- Execute master work schedules and provide direct input into an automated logistics management system for work performed, work to be performed, and all equipment technical data as required.
- The candidate will be expected to research and gather relevant project data, contribute to the development of technical documentation and equipment readiness reports, respond to customer inquiries, and verify product technical quality.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Use an automated logistics management system to generate, track, update, and close out maintenance work orders, provide reporting as required, and maintain accountability of property.
- Inspect, diagnose, repair, calibrate, and perform quality control for Joint Portal Shield (JPS) systems and associated equipment.
- Conduct shelf-life and warranty management for CBRNE detection, identification, and response equipment.
- Complete inspections of the warehouse area and open and track work orders with facilities.
- Ensure compliance with all hazardous material regulations.
- Travel to military sites and conduct contractor logistics support services.
- Assist with annual inventory control audits.
- Complete all required training and maintain certifications.
- May be required to supervise and direct other FSTs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 6+ years of professional maintenance experience in civilian or military areas to include CBRNE COTS and GOTS equipment calibrations and preventive/corrective maintenance.
- An active DoD Secret Security Clearance is required.
- Current US Passport
- Able to read and comprehend drawing, diagrams and apply technical knowledge of electronic principles in determining equipment malfunctions and apply skills to restore equipment to an operational condition.
- Able a productive team player with the ability to work unsupervised.
- This position will be located in multiple locations outside the Continental United States with expected travel at approximately is less than 10%.
In-depth understanding of the US Army two-level maintenance concept and related automated logistics management systems.
- Specific experience utilizing maintenance tracking systems, executing maintenance in accordance with master work schedules, and implementing lean maintenance practices.
- Experience developing repair parts lists, special tools lists, and maintenance allocation charts.
- Skilled in the Microsoft Office Suite of tools.
- Work independently, manage time, and adhere to deadlines.
- Specific military CBRNE maintenance, sustainment, operations and support experience.
- Experience supporting CBRNE Enhanced Response Force Packages (CERFP) and/or homeland response entities.
- Experience supporting JPBDS/BIDS/JPS equipment.
- Preference given to those candidates with current CBRNE COTS-related original equipment manufacturer maintenance certification and training.