Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient through information technology, engineering and science. careC2™, a Leidos Health Products and Services business, is delivering on this mission with a next generation care coordination software solution that enables the healthcare enterprise to effectively and efficiently manage the delivery of care. This single, consolidated environment for managing episodes of care with a real-time, common view for all care providers - including patients, families, clinicians and other care givers or coordinators - reduces variation and potential issues as it follows the patient through each phase of their medical care treatment, measuring how well the care providers are performing against an expected outcome. We are re-imagining how we provide visibility, oversight and management of patients across the entire care continuum that is based on consolidated views of the patient's priorities and holistic, actionable insights aimed at improving productivity and enhancing the patient experience.
We need motivated individuals who want to run fast and shape a new product-line business that is well supported by a large, well-established and aggressively growing organization .
The careC2 Strategy Analyst supports the careC2 Engineering and Products team. This position reports to the careC2 Chief Product Officer. You will be responsible for market research and analysis and the development of marketing and strategy collateral. The strategy analyst will work independently to achieve day-to-day objectives with significant impact on operational results or project deliverables and must have excellent communication skills in working with both internal and external stakeholders.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify, aggregate, and analyze data to communicate market and resource trends related to careC2 strategic objectives.
- Research competitive landscape, assess competitors, and develop insights on market requirements for current and future careC2 products.
- Analyze commercial market conditions to determine the potential sale of products or services and identify business needs, challenges, and opportunities. Duties may include research related to careC2's business environment and decision support analytics (e.g., business intelligence, alternative scenarios, bid/no bid analysis, risk identification, market size, and/or market penetration).
- Develop complete understanding of careC2's product lines/services to help drive sales and strategy with the ability to analyze complex problems and develop recommendations and solutions.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to develop strategy/marketing materials, including detailed descriptions of careC2 products and services.
- Maintain clear and complete knowledge of business operations and procedures.
- Monitor and update careC2 sales opportunity pipeline, develop proficiency in opportunity/pipeline software.
- Mission oriented - High integrity, character, reliability.
- Requires a BA degree, preferably in business or related field.
- 2-3 years of Experience, Healthcare strategy experience preferred.
- Superior ability to present data with effective communication and presentation skills
- Project management skills and experience to support process standardization
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Business school graduates with experience in strategic market analysis, competitive intelligence, and/or business model analysis strongly preferred