More About the Role:
Leidos is seeking an Engineering Tech 1 to manage the test environment for the NASA NEST contract. The Test Engineer provides Entry-level test engineering support. Applies fundamental concepts, processes, practices and procedures on technical assignments. Evaluates, recommends, and implements automated test tools and strategies. Develops, maintains, and upgrades automated test scripts and architectures for application products.
What You'll Get to Do:
• Manage Test environment.
• Support customers with testing requirements.
• Designs, implements, and conducts test and evaluation procedures to ensure system requirements are met.
• Writes, implements, and reports status for system test cases for testing.
• Analyzes test cases and provides regular progress reports.
• Serves as subject matter specialist providing testing know-how for the support of user requirements of complex to highly complex software/hardware applications.
• Directs and/or participates in all phases of risk management assessments and software/hardware development with emphasis on analysis of user requirements, test design and test tools selection.
• Attend customer meetings and communicates with customers.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Requires BS Degree or equivalent and less than 2 years of relevant experience.
• Demonstrated experience directing system level testing.