More About the Role:
Leidos is seeking a Systems Engineer 2 to provide Mid-level systems engineering support. The Systems engineer applies advanced knowledge of concepts, processes, practices, and procedures on technical assignments. Provides analysis related to the design, development, and integration of hardware, software, man-machine interfaces and all system level requirements to provide an integrated IT solution. Develops integrated system test requirement, strategies, devices and systems. Directs overall system level testing.
What You'll Get to Do:
• Assess the state of maturity for each supported software.
• Package software for end user population.
• Deploy package of initial install and patched package updates.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Requires BS Degree and 2-4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of relevant experience.
• 2-4 years relevant experience.
• Demonstrated experience of concepts related to mid-level engineering.
• Demonstrated experience directing system level testing.