Leidos is currently seeking a qualified Global TRICARE Service Center (GTSC) Beneficiary Service Representative/Floater Team Lead for our Camp Humphreys, Korea location.
- Under minimal supervision, serve as TRICARE liaison for TRICARE Overseas Prime (TOP) beneficiary population. Independently perform a variety of tasks that are broad in nature and concerned with customer service, enrollment/disenrollment, portability, TRICARE education, and issues tracking. Maintain confidentiality and ensure that information meets the standards and requirement established by partnering professional organizations.
- Support the TOP Regional Lead to facilitate and improve the TSC operations. Help organize and schedule BSR work location rotation within Camp Humpheys, oversees TSC daily workflow and helps coordinate priorities.
- Reports to TOP Regional Lead for the specific region.
- Travel: 25-75% of the time.
- Process registration of TRICARE beneficiaries in the Composite Health Care System (CHCS).
- Process enrollments, disenrollments, and portability using the Defense Online Enrollment System (DOES).
- Maintain electronic system/paper files and data integrity.
- Process and correct enrollment discrepancies between CHCS and DOES.
- Assign primary care managers (PCMs) to TRICARE beneficiary as appropriate.
- Verify eligibility information for remote beneficiaries.
- Research and interpret benefits, policies, and procedures to military staff, remote site Points of Contact (POCs), and other resources.
- Provide customer support to the Military Treatment Facility (MTF) Commander and/or the TRICARE Area Office (TAO) staff as directed by the TOP Regional Lead, Deputy Program Manager, or Program Manager.
- Provide phone coverage and assistance for walk-in enrollment traffic in the TSC.
- Travel to local MTFs where coverage is required due to vacancy, leave, or absence of TOP BSR.
- Participate in off-site briefings such as enrollment briefings, fairs, or other functions when directed by the Regional Lead.
- Provide education and enrollment information to beneficiaries.
- Obtain required training and maintain system accounts as appropriate.
- Handle faxed enrollment forms during shift.
- Determine the appropriate assistance levels and when call forwarding or other referrals are needed to address the beneficiary's question.
- Complete all responsibilities and duties in accordance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) guidelines to include proper handling of Protected Health Information (PHI).
- Comply with all required HIPAA training and refresher courses.
- Adhere to dress code at TSC.
- Maintains rotation schedule for BSR work location within Camp Humpheys.
- Review site daily workflow tracker and set work priority for TSC.
- Serve as primary BSR for communication with MTF POC.
Required Education and Skills:
- High school education or GED. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Must have current SOFA status
- Three years' cumulative experience in the following areas:
- Two years' experience in U.S. military healthcare delivery system or civilian managed care medical/administrative environment.
- Two years' experience in a medical or clinical environment.
- One year experience with the CHCS or other civilian healthcare computer system and in processing medical claims.
- One year's customer service experience in a public environment.
- Must be eligible for and maintain ADP II/IT2 clearance.
- Fluent in English. Multilingual ability preferred.
- Proficient in written and oral communications.
- Ability to respond tactfully with people.
- Ability to work independently and under general supervision.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and time management skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Knowledge of TRICARE Overseas programs, DEERS, CHCS, and Web General Inquiry of DEERS (GIQD).