Leidos is seeking a Web Applications Software Tester (Mid-Level) to serve as a customer representative in analyzing, performing, and interpreting tests for web application products, systems, components, or modifications. This position is located in our Newport News, VA office. You will be responsible for identifying functional problems and suggesting resolutions. The ideal candidate will have recent experience in testing through a full development agile life-cycle including designing, developing, and implementing test plans and procedures.
- Verify and validate software products in accordance with customer requirements and user needs.
- Track testing metrics such as defect densities and open defect counts for caught versus released defects.
- Perform final testing of releases and may perform other technical and documentation tasks.
- Interact daily with supervisors and/or functional peer groups. Interaction normally involves exchanges or presentation of factual information.
- Utilize experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Bachelors Degree and 5+ years of related experience
- Solid knowledge/experience of the AGILE/Scrum SDLC
- US Citizenship and ability to obtain/maintain TS/SCI clearance
- Background and understanding in web programming with the ability to troubleshoot and find root causes of errors.
- Automated testing experience
- Past experience with or knowledge of AF DCGS activities, intelligence analysis, or Air Force ISR operations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Detail-oriented and highly motivated self-starter that is able to work closely in a collaborative role with other team members
- Experience with Visual Studio 2010, Subversion, Database Development, Adobe Photoshop, Technical Writing, and knowledge of CMMI